Thursday, April 24, 2014

Who Lives Here? A New Design by Last in Line Shop


My, what a charming little house in a little log. I wonder who lives here!


The door is closed, perhaps I should knock. 


Oh! Hello! A couple of Rabbits seem to be at home!

"Hello!"
"You knocked?"






Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit, you both dress so nicely! And your house looks so quaint.

"Why, thank you!"
"You are too kind!"





Could I come inside for a visit?

"
But of course!"
"Let me get the door for you."

 Look how lovely your home is! A yard, a toadstool, and so much room inside to decorate and play!

"We love our house!"
"It's perfect for us!"


It certainly looks cozy!

"But there is always room for friends!"
"We love meeting new people!"





So do I! I love going out on adventures.
"Can we come too??"
"Just carry our house with you, and we'll always be ready to play!"

How perfect! Let's go!!



I present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit's House, a carry-along playset. I am quite proud of this creation!! Keep your eyes opened, the pattern will be coming soon to Last in Line Shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment