Wednesday, April 30, 2014

5th Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week


I just heard about this exciting crafty blogging event, thanks to Cyprienne over at Big Knitting Trouble, and I cannot wait to participate!! Maybe I'm a bit behind the times, as this is the Fifth Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, but better late than never, eh?

For those of you who have not heard of this spiffy event (don't worry, you are in good company; like I said, I only JUST found out about this deal) it's pretty nifty. There is a topic to write about for each of the seven days during this week (May 12-May 18). There are also special tags to use for each day to make your post pop up amid Google searches for the event. Knitting and Crochet Blog Week is all about meeting other crafty bloggers, as well as being involved in a community-wide event.

It's going to be a fun, new, interesting way to blog for a week, all while celebrating what makes fiber bloggers special. The topics are creative and enticing. I seriously can't WAIT to get writing, or to see how other people interpret the writing prompts. I'm a big fan of writing exercises, and this is exactly the sort of brain-juicing, bloggy, creative thang I can't wait to sink my teeth into.

SUPER EXCITED.

It's like creative writing class. But for bloggers. Bloggers who crochet and knit and junk. So glad I found this before it started!! Wanna join in? It's pretty much a free for all. You can read more info on Eskimimimakes's blog. She's the genius behind this fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment